Beautyrest Sleep Gallery is a locally owned and family operated mattress store. With 50+ combined years of experience in the mattress business, we have specialized in meeting the individual sleep needs of our customers for over 20 years. When you purchase from us, your hard earned money stays in the local economy. Furthermore, we strive to give back to the community that we all live in—always staying in touch with the needs of our customers and our community.
LARGE MATTRESS SELECTION
At Beautyrest Sleep Gallery, we stock hundreds of Beautyrest®, Serta®, and Tempur-Pedic ® mattresses. And, they are ready for FREE local delivery! Interest-free financing is also available! Here are a few other key things you need to know:
- Beautyrest Sleep Gallery will NOT be beat on price.
- We will price match any comparable product.
- Beautyrest Sleep Gallery buys truckloads at a time, which means better prices for you!
- FREE local delivery and set up of mattress set.
SO MUCH MORE THAN A MATTRESS STORE
At Beautyrest Sleep Gallery we carry a variety of sleep accessories such as pillows, sheets, mattress covers, and adjustable bases. So, everything you need to get your best sleep – is here at Beautyrest Sleep Gallery.
SLEEP BETTER WITH BEAUTYREST SLEEP GALLERY
Sleep Tight Foundation
Because every child here in the Ozarks deserve to, “Sleep Tight”!
Mission Statement: To work with local youth charities, ensuring that every child in the Ozarks has the ability to, “Sleep Tight”.
Keith and Ursula James of Beautyrest Sleep Gallery, found that there was a need in the local area for our children and teenagers. There are kids in our community who are not getting a proper night’s rest. These boys and girls do not get the adequate sleep, because they do not have a mattress or have one that is not good for the body.
Sleep is vital to the human body. Our kids need a good night’s sleep tonight, so they can create a brighter future.
Keith and Ursula James started the Sleep Tight Foundation in their 20th year in business (2017) in partnership with The Boys and Girls Clubs of Springfield, MO . Together with the Boys and Girls Clubs, the Sleep Tight Foundation will continuously strive to help every child in the Ozarks, “Sleep Tight”.
WANT TO SUPPORT THE SLEEP TIGHT FOUNDATION PROGRAM?
Awesome! We appreciate your support. You may donate to the Boys and Girls Club online by clicking here.
Checks can be mailed to Boys & Girls Clubs of Springfield, 1410 N. Fremont Avenue, Springfield, MO 65802.
*Be sure to note that you’d like the funds to go to the Sleep Tight Foundation program.
HOW DO I SIGN UP FOR A MATTRESS?
There are two steps to qualify for the program.
1) Participants of the Sleep Tight Foundation must first be enrolled as a member of the Boys and Girls Clubs of Springfield, Missouri. You may register online for the Boys and Girls Club online by clicking here.
2) Once a member of the Boys and Girls Clubs of Springfield, MO, you may apply for the Sleep Tight Foundation Program. Please contact your Boys and Girls Club representative. You should be asked to fill out a form similar to this.
More information about the program will be posted to the Boys and Girls Clubs of Springfield website as it becomes available. This is a new program, and we appreciate your patience as we get it launched. Thank you!